About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
I am maybe one of your favorite buddy ... who knows ??? may be just may be one of a friend that u are lucky to keep ... hehehehe :p so, why dont give it a chance ???

Thursday, August 19

In Sanzac for not more than just 30 mins

What should i do ? damn, the due date to submit all the reports getting closer and closer while i havent start any pages yet ,,, Chill, everything would be ok ... just CHILLEX ..  I keep on convincing my self but i dont think its working this time ... hish , i am damn matilah ... huahauhauhauhau :(

I was taking my mentor assessment document just now .. not more than 30 minutes , and i am only have enough time to see 4Teratai students ... some of them ... they only see the cool me , but they have no idea how much i miss SANZAC in general - them in precise ... i really miss being their teacher and of course their brother ... though there were a lot of irritating memories that should not be erased ... huahauhuahua :D

Really miss u guys ... seriously :)


The fanatics ... may be :) ...

fyi - please study brothers n sisters :) please please please kamu jangan nakal heheheheheheh

1 comment: