About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
I am maybe one of your favorite buddy ... who knows ??? may be just may be one of a friend that u are lucky to keep ... hehehehe :p so, why dont give it a chance ???

Friday, August 20

Three ladies :) muah :)

its 937 and i am reporting from here HomeNet... Api Api center ... it is raining heavily outside. As a result, I've been locked here for almost 2 hours ... but i think that u should know this thing , i am here not because of the raining but those precious students who keep on bugging on my facebook .. one after another :) huahuahuahuahua 

Lets recall, Its been one week after my last day in SANZAC if i am not wrong with my calculation.  But it feels so yesterday that i leave the place ... everything seems new, novel in my mind - a series of experience that i wont forget ,,,, people do u know this ma'am ???

She is my mentor ... she is "youngie" right ??? heheheh ... her name is : Rosalind Gima... what was unfortunate for me: I dont really talk to her though i supposed to during my time in SANZAC. Its not that I am berlagak or whatsoever but i guess i just cant get along with people easily .. perfect words: SHY ::: yes, i am shy ... may be or it just me that i dont know la.

What can i say is the best teacher in life is ACTION not words .. so i learnt a lot by watching her ... First thing first, appearance is important hahahahahaha that's true ... I watched her almost everyday, she was never failed to pay attention on what she wears and how she looks :)... but then i realize she is still able to fulfill her relief classes, managed her time to eat at canteen and attending classes as well as getting along with all the other teachers in school --- and of course lesson plans that each week must be submitted to mr. principal ... May be i did not say these words to you, but how i wish i am that cheesy to tell you : DEEP INSIDE, I ADMIRE U MA'AM :) 

That is my mentor ... and guess who are these two ???
yup.. other practicum teachers who do the same things like mine ,,, huahuahuahuahu ... Gerriele n Stepf ... 
They are not my material kind of people , but i think we used to get along well even better than any friends that i have known before ... :) thanks gurls for the wonderful memories ... 

gerriele : you help me in a lot of ways .. all i can say here - I AM THANKFUL TO KNOW U 

Steph : with u , we are rocking the SANZAC ... u know what i mean kan ? after a story, another story :) 

keep in touch ... 

Dear God, 

Watch after them please

regards,
DUDU

No comments:

Post a Comment